Thursday, May 12, 2016

My utmost desire... It has always been You.

“Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.”
Psalm 37:4 AMP

God, my Papa.  Jesus, my sweet Savior, closest Friend, Lover of my soul, the One who completes and makes me whole. Spirit, my Helper, my Guide and Leader in all things.  YOU.  Beautiful Three-in-One - blessed Trinity divine...  You are the desire, the utmost want of my heart and soul.  None else satisfies; nothing and no one other than You can quench this thirst, the depths of my craving hunger for pure, true love and grace - for real life, abundant, free and full - for light and peace that overflows.  It is YOU... and You alone. 

I desire more of You
     in every part of my life
           with every fiber of my being. 

It is You that I want...

And I praise You that You will not ever leave me lacking.  

Help me come early and often to You.  Help me stop hiding and running, trying to fill all these empty places with worldly balms that will never fulfill my heart's real desire.  

It's You. It always has been.  It always will be.  

It's You I want - it's You I need. ❤️

“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’”
Mark 12:30 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment