Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I crave a fresh and full revelation of Your love...

This is what I prayed this morning - this is where I am. 

Lord God, overwhelm me with Your love.  I want to be overtaken. Thick and heavy, I want to wade deep in Your affections poured out over me. Cover me, I beg You.  Rewrite my love map according to how You love me, so perfectly, completely.  Saturate my life with all Your love and reminders of who You are and who I am to You.  Help me to know, unmistakably, whose I am and to whom my heart belongs.  Let me not be ashamed, for my hope lies in You, my God.  My true Father.  I cry out - I need You.  In Jesus' name, Amen. 

Lord, I confess (with all that's going on) I am shaken, but my faith in You is not.  

Praise You!!  

I am so thankful I am not defined by manifestations or disappointments of earthly love.  I am defined in You alone.  

GLORY!!!  🙌🏻 

No comments:

Post a Comment