Thursday, May 12, 2016

My God, my Abba!

Who crowns me with His love
and covers me with sweet grace;
Who is bigger than all my mountains
and cradles me in His loving embrace? 

Who goes before me in all things;
Whose favor prepares a way?
Who upholds me in the face of adversity
and triumphantly delivers me through unashamed?

My God, my Abba!  I proclaim.
My heart cries out to You alone,
for You alone can save. 

My hope rests surely in You;
I find soul peace in Your name. 
I hide myself away under Your wing,
meditating in Your presence night and day. 

My God, my Abba!  O, my righteous, holy Judge,
search my heart and know all my ways. 
Cleanse and make me whole again;
right my course anew for Your sake. 

I search for You and find You;
all Your promises are just and true. 
Come now and fill my heart, this place;
hide not from me the glory of Your face. 

“Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. [Deut. 4:29-30.]”
Jeremiah 29:13 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment