Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD


Though the fig tree may not blossom,

Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
18 
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 NKJV

[regardless of what my situation says or what my circumstances are seeming in the natural, regardless of my thoughts and feelings and what they are telling me - I know my God is good and faithful and true and just - I know my God is LOVE and never fails me as I seek after Him with my whole heart] 

No matter what is going on inside or out - regardless of my internal or external condition, I am fully heart satisfied & find my true contentment in and glory in the undying devotion and endless affections of my Papa... and even in the midst, in the jubilant highs or the dark depths, yet my heart and soul are tuned to sing His praise always - and in all ways.  I choose to devote my tasks to Him - to honor Him by dedicating all of my life and daily workings, my coming & going to God, thereby keeping Him in His rightful authority position over every aspect of my life, great and small.   

And as my heart yearns for Him & drives my continual seeking His face and His presence, truly I will find my circumstances matter not as to whether my heart is of the condition to offer up praise because I am learning to be content, joyful and blissfully satisfied in His presence alone - I find His praise to be always welling up within me & ever on my lips... 

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace all the days of my life, Father God, because I know the Truth that no matter what I see and experience in this present world, You are always good - ever unchanging - entirely worthy of all my praise in every instance, in every moment for Your constant faithfulness.  You are I AM & I'm so humbly grateful that as such You are all I will ever need in any moment.  You are my everything <3

Let me always be hungry for, thirst and desire, yearn, strive and seek to be filled with more of You in all of my life - every part of me to be filled with Your light, love and grace.  Help me to walk boldly and confidently in Your favor that precedes and follows me everywhere, surrounding me like a shield because of Your great love for me & Your delight in me.  Help me to stay, dwell, abide and remain in an attitude of faith today - now and always, for all the days of my life.  May Your will ever be done here as it is in Heaven as I pour out my life before You.  And let me always say, "Yet I will rejoice and glory in the Lord - I will exalt His name above any other and exult in His presence - I will joy and revel in the God of my salvation!"   AMEN!!!


© K. Michelle Payne 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment