Friday, February 27, 2015

The Invitation

Cast your cares on the Lord
and He will sustain you; 
He will never let the righteous fall.
Psalm 55:22

I have a spirit of power, of sound mind, of discipline and of self-control 2 Timothy 1:7.  I am more than a conqueror Romans 8:37.  Jesus is the Vine & I am the branch grafted in - His very life courses through me John 15:4-5, making me well able to do all things through Him who strengthens me Phillipians 4:13.  I am fully equipped already for every good thing to which the Lord has & will call me and to carry out all of His commands and directives & instructions day by day as He feeds me because the Spirit of God dwells inside me now & all the days of my life while I am here on earth 1 Corinthians 3:16

It is an imperative that I get the vision on the inside of how able I am [by God's provision of the Spirit & Christ's blood in me] by His grace to do all things & know - really know - that anything in His will that I need to accomplish He can bring to pass if I will just do my part and believe & get in agreement with God that by Him & through Him, ALL things are possible in my life - spiritual and physical, mental and emotional healing, wellness and thriving - the fulfillment of the Great Commission, even in the lives of my family & friends - full restoration of relationships in my family - the changing of hearts that have been hardened against God, terrorists who have set themselves up as enemies of Christ & God's chosen people - and HOPE like none this world could ever offer because I will know and experience the TRUTH that ALL things are possible with God Matthew 19:26

Revival for this country ❤️ turning of hearts toward God & more and more coming to know and pursue real, meaningful & intimate love relationships with Jesus as He has always longed for ❤️ more and more people being filled with and following after the leadership and guidance of the Holy Spirit in their lives ❤️ people hearing and knowing the voice of God & great rejoicing and songs of praise lifted on high by generations that had been turned against God. 

Yes, I believe as we each choose to acknowledge that He is inviting every one of us to walk closer with Him, and then closer still - and as we accept each invitation and move forward into a deeper faith walk to be filled with the Spirit of God as He moves in our lives as we genuinely seek after Him wholeheartedly and in earnest, not holding back, letting our guard down and giving Him room to grow in us... This kind of revival is possible even in a world that seems so lost as today. 

But it starts with each one of us - will we say yes?  

He is calling - softly and gently, tenderly calling...

Will you accept His invitation to come a little closer today?



© K. Michelle Payne 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment