Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Just to clarify...

I know my posts might make it seem like I've got it all together & my struggles are a thing of the past, but let's be clear... I still wrestle with the depression & the emotional battles, but I know in Whom I Hope... and I have learned the value of going beyond what I feel in any given moment to lift songs of praise *even in the midst* because the Truth of the matter is that no matter what I'm feeling, no matter what my thoughts are telling me, I'm so blessed because He always is and always will be my Constant <3 and for that alone, He will ALWAYS be worthy of ALL my praise!!!!!!!!!

This is one of those days... and I know, He's still got me.  He hasn't gone anywhere & I will get through this by His beautiful amazing grace... and my faith will be stronger for having been delivered *through* this valley as all others... I know He will give me Beauty for Ashes!!!

Praise Him!!!  My Constant <3 

Constant - by Francesca Battistelli 



© K. Michelle Payne 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment